Kelisen Molloy Attorney
The Binder Firm
9229 Ward Parkway Kansas City Missouri 64114
Kelisen has been practicing exclusively family law in the metropolitan area since 2016. Kelisen also dedicates her practice to mediation and she has been a Missouri Supreme Court approved mediator for domestic cases since 2017. She focuses on representing clients facing divorce, legal separation, and child custody issues, and those looking to draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Life experience has given Kelisen an understanding and empathy for her clients that makes all the difference. She is passionate about advocating for her clients and providing a sound legal voice to families in Kansas and Missouri. Kelisen understands each person is facing a unique challenge, and she stands ready and fully prepared to provide the necessary expertise to effectuate the best possible outcomes.
Kansas and Missouri
- Collaborative Divorce Professionals of Greater Kansas City
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Association of Women Lawyers
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- B.S., 2010, Evangel University, Springfield, Missouri
- J.D., 2013, University of Missouri Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri