Jacquelyn Bernhardt Attorney
Thilges and Bernhardt
9300 W. 110th Street, Suite 500, Overland Park, Kansas
Jacquelyn has been practicing exclusively family law in the Kansas City metropolitan area since 2006. Jacquelyn also dedicates her practice to family law mediation and she has been a Kansas Supreme Court approved mediator since 2014.
Although litigation is necessary in certain cases, Jacquelyn recognizes that many cases are better served with a more cooperative and collaborative approach. Having a non-adversarial, private and cost-effective option for parents and spouses to resolve their cases is extremely valuable.
Licensed in Kansas and Missouri
- Collaborative Divorce Professionals of Greater Kansas City
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Johnson County Family Law American Inn of Court
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- B.S., 2002, Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, Kansas
- J.D., 2006, University of Missouri-Kansas School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri