Michelle Jakobe Attorney
Jakobe Law Firm, LLC
4901 W 136th Street, Leawood, KS 66224
Ms. Jakobe has over fifteen years of experience in the private practice of Family Law as well as an additional seven years of experience handling Complex National Products Liability Defense Litigation.
Having joined what is now the Law Office of Young, Jakobe & Kuhl, LLC in 2004, Ms. Jakobe has re-dedicated her practice to all areas of Family Law, including adoptions, divorce, modification, child support, custody, collaborative law, and protection from abuse.
Ms. Jakobe is licensed to practice law in both Missouri and Kansas, and has significant experience in a variety of counties on both sides of the state line.
- Family Law Section of the Missouri Bar
- The Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Johnson County Bar Association
- The Kansas Women’s Attorney Association
- The Collaborative Law Institute of Missouri
- University of Kansas with a B.A. in 1988
- Juris Doctor degree from the Washburn University School of Law with Dean’s Honors in 1991.