Scott Mann Attorney
Mann Tucker Muir
8700 State Line Road, Suite 395 Leawood, KS 66206
Scott M. Mann is an active collaborative divorce attorney and member of Collaborative Practice Kansas City. Scott places an early emphasis on seeking creative solutions to facilitate settlement. Scott strives to exceed the client’s expectations for quality legal representation in collaborative and other family law representation, and to quickly and professionally respond to each client’s needs. He is both solution-oriented and results oriented in his approach to each unique case.
Scott is highly-trained, experienced and highly focused, and because he limits his practice to family law cases, he is able to dedicate quality time and effort to each client and to each case. He is experienced in complex custody and financial cases, especially cases involving closely held businesses.
- Scott is a member of the International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- A Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) and the International Academy of Family Lawyers
- He not only has trained other attorneys in the interdisciplinary collaborative divorce process, he is also a trained and experienced mediator and an AAML Certified Matrimonial Law Arbitrator
- Scott is a past President of the Family Law Section of the Kansas Bar Association
- He is a past President of the Kansas Chapter of the AAML
- Scott has previously served on the Board of Editors of the Family Law Advocate and on several other ABA Family Law Section committees
- He is a co-author of the book, Divorce in Kansas, and he was Editor of the Practitioner’s Guide to Kansas Family Law
- He has been a Trustee of the Johnson County Bar Foundation
- Scott has been selected for the peer-rated lists of;
- U.S. News Best Lawyer in Family Law
- Kansas City Business Journal Best of the Bar
- Super Lawyers of Missouri and Kansas
Admitted to Kansas and Missouri Bar
- Johnson County Bar Association (Member, Family Law Bench-Bar Committee)
- Kansas Bar Association (President, Family Law Section 2008-2009; Chair, Aviation Law Section 1994-1995)
- The Missouri Bar (Transportation Law Committee, 1995-1997; Member, Family Law Section)
- American Bar Association (Chair, Bankruptcy Committee of the Family Law Section, 2009-2012)
- Mann is a Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers and the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Practice.
- Juris Doctorate at University of Missouri, Columbia