Valerie Moore Attorney
Vinton and Moore Attorneys at Law, LLC
15700 College Boulevard, Suite 102 Lenexa, KS, 66219
I have been an attorney since 2000 practicing exclusively in the area of family law. Additionally, I have served as a mediator for 18 years – mediating divorces, custody cases, and general family law matters; and routinely representing children in contested cases as a Guardian ad Litem.
Throughout my years of practice, I have noticed that people ultimately want to resolve their disputes but the legal process is overwhelming and scary causing clients to feel that they need to fight in order to protect themselves and their children.
There is a better way. Sitting down with professionals and working cooperatively through the financial and custody concerns allows parents to be creative in coming up with solutions that work for their family.
Licensed to practice law in the State of Kansas
- Collaborative Divorce Professionals of Greater Kansas City
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Member, Kansas Bar and Family Law Section (Past President of the Family Law Section 2011-2012, President of the Family Law Section 2010-2011, President-Elect of the Family Law Section 2009-2010, Secretary of the Family Law Section 2008-2009, Continuing Legal Education coordinator for the Family Law Section 2007 – 2008)
- Johnson County Family Law American Inn of Court (Founding Committee Member, Executive Council 2014- 2020, Secretary 2014-2018, President Elect/Vice President 2018-2019, President 2019-2020)
- Johnson County Bar Association (Past President of Family Law Section)
- B.A., 1997, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
- J.D., 2000, Washburn School of Law, Topeka, Kansas